11/28/12

smooth

Dear Ladies in the locker room at my gym.... again......:

I understand that we are using this locker room to shower up after a workout, and therefore you will want to do things that you would do at home in your own bathroom. I think we all need to agree that some of these things should ONLY happen at home in your own bathroom. They should not be done in a semi public place where other people have to bear witness.

For example lotioning your entire body

Including your ass

ALL of your ass.

I really, really, really can not express to you how much I did not need to know that people do that, much less witness it. Please, just save that one for more private moments.

Private moments with your private parts. I don't think it's too much to ask.

thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment